We like sharing our many years of experience in EU and national funding programmes with scientists, entrepreneurs, politicians and everybody with an interest in research, development and innovation.
All of our staff have an academic background in economic, social and political sciences or in natural sciences. We cooperate closely with highly specialised partners from different areas and are part of a dynamic network.
Most of our projects are in the life sciences, ICT, energy and the environment, as well as in manufacturing and materials. However, we are open to ideas in any area.
Research Areas / Industries
- Life Sciences, especially biotechnology, pharma and medical devices
- Information and communication technologies (ICT)
- Energy, especially renewable energies
- Environmental technologies
- Manufacturing, including automation and robotics
- Materials, notably biomaterials
- Horizon 2020
- Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (CIP)
- Erasmus +
- 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7)
- Lifelong Learning Programme