- Description: Personal coaching
- Location: On-site
- Duration: 1-2 hour sessions
- Organiser: Universities or research organisations, accelopment cooperation partners
- Focus: Selection of funding schemes, discussion of project plan
- Participants: 2-3 participants per session from one research group or company. Up to five one-to-one sessions a day.
- Enquire now
Personal one-to-one meetings with one of our experts to discuss a tailor-made funding strategy for your projectidea.
Objective: You will receive individually researched solutions into available R&D and innovation funding programmes and together with our experts identify those that are most relevant to your project ideas.
- Consultation on relevant (EU) funding schemes,
- specific requirements and
- rules and next steps
- Ideas or plans for an R&D / innovation project
- Basic knowledge on public funding an advantage
Individual face-to-face meeting reviewing draft proposal documents or setting up your specific application
Objective: Together with our experts you will discuss different EU programme requirements, set up your project specific work plan and learn about successful features of your proposal.
- Discussion on call documents and other sources
- Setting up and implementing your proposal effectively
- Ideas or plans for an R&D or innovation project
One-to-one coaching to effectively start writing or improve your impact section.
Objective: You know the strengths and weaknesses of your (planned) impact sections and how to write it as efficiently as possible.
- Review of your plan / draft for the impact section
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses
- Defining next steps for efficient writing
- Plans for EU funded project
„As a first time EU project coordinator, Jeanette`s proposal writing workshop, organised by Dublin City University, really inspired and encouraged me to prepare the EAGLE proposal – and it succeeded!”
Prof Sabine Moebs, Duale Hochschule Baden Württemberg, DE
At accelopment we have over 20 years of experience in EU funding schemes and proposal writing. For many years, we have been involved in the EU Framework Programme and are currently mainly working on Horizon 2020 proposals. And we are proud of the fact that proposals supported by accelopment have a higher chance of success than the general average. In 2017, more than 50% of “our proposals” have been successful – from three approved ITNs to several collaborative projects.
Interested in meeting our experts to learn about solutions adapted for your individual ideas and needs? Contact our experts Dr Jeanette Müller or Dr Johannes Ripperger to discuss your project idea and proposal plans.