Over the course of an hour we provide a quick and effective insight into various aspects of EU funding programmes. Our experts share their knowledge based on their accumulated experience and expertise of managing grants for over 20 years. For enquiries please contact us directly.
- Description: Web-based tutorial
- Location: Online (Adobe Connect)
- Duration: 45 minutes (with 15 additional minutes reserved for questions)
- Organiser: accelopment
- Focus: Health, Energy, Materials, ICT (Information and communications technology)
- Participants: Up to 25
|Dr. Jeanette Müller (fundinar Funding Advice)
Jeanette has over 20 years of experience in the acquisition and management of publicly funded projects. She knows how to organise projects efficiently and to serve different stakeholders.
16. May 2017 15:00 CEST
01. June 2017 15:00 CEST
|Dr. Johannes Ripperger (fundinar Research Project Management)
Johannes manages several EU projects, he has a track record in successfully supporting researchers and enterprises in acquiring and managing national and international research projects.
18. May 2017 15:00 CEST
07. June 2017 15:00 CEST
|Thomas Gantenbein (fundinar Project Impact & Outreach)
Thomas plans the communication activities for internal and external stakeholders of several EU projects and implements them in close collaboration with the respective project partners.
User-friendly webinars providing researchers and companies with key facts on relevant funding programmes.
Objective: You will get an insight into available R&D and innovation funding programmes and identify those that are most relevant to your project ideas.
- Overview of (EU) funding schemes
- Selection of research area specific programmes
- Project types and funding rules
- Researchers and companies (SMEs and industry)
- Health and Lifesciences, Energy, ICT, Materials
- Interest in european R&D or innovation projects
- Basic knowledge on public funding an advantage
A guided tour through the essentials of being a successful project coordinator. Also helpful for project planning at proposal stage.
Objective: You will be familiar with the most important Horizon 2020 rules, the most common challenges for coordinators and which approaches have proven successful to address these.
- Planning: Objectives, Work breakdown, Timing
- Risk management
- Monitoring progress
- Documentation & Reporting
- Researchers or other professionals in charge of managing a collaborative research project
- All research areas
- Either an approved project (recommended) or
- in active project planning at proposal stage
A succinct webinar providing inspiring examples and concrete advice for compelling impact sections and outreach activities.
Objective: You know the key features that make a compelling impact and outreach section and you will get some ideas for innovative outreach activities.
- Expectations for impact section
- Do’s and don’ts
- Toolbox: exemplary outreach activities
- Researchers and Proposal writers
- All research areas
- Plans for EU funded project