If you are looking for a reliable EU project manager taking care of the administration, the finances and reporting and many more tasks, we would be pleased to hear from you. We are currently a partner or subcontractor for these and other activities, such as project dissemination, in more than 20 EU funded projects.
- Preparation of a project handbook (including communication guidelines, quality management)
- Provision of project specific templates
- Contract management (EC Grant Agreement, Consortium Agreement)
- Setup and maintenance of a document management system
- Meeting organisation
- Administrative tasks (e.g. maintaining contact list)
- Monitoring progress and tracking deliverables
- Support in assessment and monitoring of risks
- Guidance and advice to project partners on administrative issues
- Financial monitoring and support in financial reporting
- Compilation and revision of reports
accelopment has been a subcontractor for project management and dissemination in several FP7 and H2020 Marie Curie Initial Training Networks: HEALING, SYSWIND, REFINE, TRAIN-ASAP, ClickGene, EXCILIGHT and PEARRL. Additionally, we support the European Industrial Doctorates (EID) programme NeoGel. In this role, we assume responsibility for non-core tasks for the benefit of all network partners:
- Providing administrative and management templates adapted to your specific ITN, including an ESR recruitment monitoring, secondment tracking, deliverables tracking and a Personal Career Development Plan.
- Supporting the Coordinator and all Beneficiaries in administrative tasks related to the training and networking of the project.
- Assisting your network partners in the recruitment process of ESRs, such as the provision of templates and examples of recruitment ads.
- Supporting the Coordinator and all Beneficiaries in compiling the progress and periodic reports as well as, the final report
- Assisting your network in the preparation of the mid-term review meeting.
- Supporting your network in the organisation of meetings and events by assisting the local host.
- Providing information on financial, mobility and other issues, and responding to related questions of your network partners throughout the lifetime of the project