accelopment supports researchers and technology-oriented companies in their participation in publicly funded research and innovation projects (www.accelopment.com). We are specialised in European funding programmes for innovation subsidies, especially the Horizon 2020 programme of the European Union. Our services stretch from funding advice, proposal writing, contract negotiations with the European Commission to project management and project communications. Additionally, we actively participate as a partner for project management and dissemination in many EU funded projects.
We are looking to hire a student as Office Assistant (40%) starting at 1 July 2017 or upon agreement. Working hours are flexible, especially during exam period at University.
Company: accelopment supports technology-oriented companies and universities in their participation in publicly funded innovative projects. We are specialised in European funding programmes for innovation subsidies, especially Horizon 2020. Our services comprise funding consulting, proposal writing, contract negotiations with the European Commission to project management and project communications. Additionally, we actively participate as a partner in more than a dozen EU funded projects.
- Project management, particularly finances , reporting and meeting organisation
- Support with proposal writing, incl. developing figures and charts
- Administrative tasks
- Student at a University
- Excellent command of English and German (Proficiency Level)
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Other IT skills are a plus, for example InDesign and Photoshop
- Ability to work independently
- Organisational skills
Application documents:CV/Resume via email to email@example.com
Contact: Jeanette Mueller, CEO, Phone +41 44 455 66 00