With the ICT 2018 Event in Vienna on 4 – 6 December 2018 approaching fast and the revised ICT Work Programme 2019-2020 available since November, the upcoming call topics and deadlines for 2019 are moving more and more into the limelight. We have once again followed up on a previous infographic and have created a new one with up-to-date information and facts and figures on the upcoming Horizon 2020 call topics in the ICT field.
See you at the ICT 2018 Event in Vienna!
At the ICT 2018 Event, we at accelopment are excited to be hosting the networking session “The Power of Chatbots: Amplify the impact of your R&I projects with chatbots” and to gear up on some new project applications in the framework of the new ICT Work Programme 2019-2020.
If you are interested in the upcoming ICT call, chances are that you also will be going to the ICT 2018 Event in Vienna and we might see you there. If you are interested in a meeting, we suggest that you visit our networking session at the ICT Imagine Digital – Connect Europe 2018 taking place on the 5th of December 17:30-18:15 in Hall L6/1 or contact our project manager on spot Isabel Heller Sørensen. Full details of the event are available on the European Commissions website.
The European Commission is hosting this community event dedicated to hot research topics such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cybersecurity and the Blockchain Technology. Many of the event topics overlap with the upcoming call topics, so it should be a good chance to get networked and inspired if you are considering submitting a proposal.
Upcoming ICT calls
The following is a list of upcoming ICT call topics in Horizon 2020. These are visualised in our infographic which can be downloaded and printed for your personal use.
Technologies for Digitising European Industry
- ICT-01-2019 (Computing technologies and engineering methods for cyber-physical
- systems of systems)
- ICT-03-2018-2019 (Photonics Manufacturing Pilot Lines for Photonic Components and
- ICT-05-2019 (Application driven Photonics components)
- ICT-06-2019 (Unconventional Nanoelectronics)
- ICT-08-2019 (Security and resilience for collaborative manufacturing environments)
- ICT-09-2019-2020 (Robotics in Application Areas)
- ICT-10-2019-2020 (Robotics Core Technology)
European Data Infrastructure: HPC, Big Data and Cloud technologies
- ICT-11-2018-2019 (HPC and Big Data enabled Large-scale Test-beds and Applications)
- ICT-12-2018-2020 (Big Data technologies and extreme-scale analytics)
- ICT-13-2018-2019 (Supporting the emergence of data markets and the data economy)
- ICT-15-2019-2020 (Cloud Computing)
- ICT-19-2019 (Advanced 5G validation trials across multiple vertical industries)
- ICT-20-2019-2020 (5G Long Term Evolution)
- ICT-23-2019 (EU-Taiwan 5G collaboration)
Next Generation Internet (NGI)
- ICT-24-2018-2019 (Next Generation Internet - An Open Internet Initiative)
- ICT-25-2018-2020 (Interactive Technologies)
- ICT-30-2019-2020 (An empowering, inclusive Next Generation Internet)
- ICT-31-2018-2019 (EU-US collaboration on NGI)
- ICT-33-2019 (Start-up Europe for Growth and Innovation Radar)
- ICT-34-2018-2019 (Pre-Commercial Procurement open)
All these call topics are all part of the H2020-ICT-2019 call. This call covers topics such as the next generation of mobile connectivity (5G), the digitisation of European industries and the next generation internet (NGI). The ICT programme is expected to be continued in Horizon Europe, Horizon 2020’s successor.
Interested in recruiting our services for an ICT proposal (or any other proposal)? Or has your proposal been accepted and you are looking for project management or dissemination support? You can contact us through our website and find out more about our ongoing XoSoft, ImmerSAFE and other projects in the area.